Dr. Ian Huang
DC, LAc, Dipl. Ac.
Dr. Ian Huang is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Chiropractor in the state of Virginia. As a child, he was influenced by both eastern and western views on medicine which resulted in the desire to combine both views to provide the most optimal care for his patients. Dr. Ian believes that blending Western and Eastern medicine can foster a healing environment to help with today’s modern stress and reduce pain. He currently teaches as an adjunct faculty at Virginia University of Integrative Medicine in hopes that he can pass on his experiences to future acupuncturists. In his free time, Dr. Ian enjoys playing tennis, reading books, and practicing Qi Gong. Dr. Ian looks forward to utilizing chiropractic care and acupuncture to serve the NoVa community.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – New York Chiropractic College
- Master’s of Science in Acupuncture – Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor’s of Science in Biology – James Madison University
- Hangzhou Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Rochester Outpatient Clinic of Canandaigua VA Medical Center
- Canandaigua VA Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center
- Seneca Falls Health Center
- Volunteer sporting events including running, biking, and Ironman