Below are some helpful links on Acupunture
- AAOM -The American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM), to be the unifying force for American acupuncturists who are committed to high ethical and educational standards, and a well regulated profession to ensure the safety of the public.
- Acupunture.com – Provide useful information on acupunture and acupunture referrals
- Acupuncture Today – Most current information on acupunture related topics
- Advantage Care – Herndon & Fairfax Area Acupuncture clinic highly recommended by Dr. Huang
- Body Mind Spirit Directory – Resources for Natural Healing ,Holistic Health , Spirituality, Sustainable Living , Metaphysics and More!
- Natural Herbs, Herbal Remedies and Medicine Guide – providing useful information and educational information for health conscious consumers.
- NCCAOM – The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) is a non-profit organization. Its mission is to promote nationally recognized standards of competency and safety in acupuncture, Chinese herbology and Oriental bodywork therapy for the purpose of protecting the public.
- NIH News Release -NIH Panel Issues Consensus – NIH Panel Issues Consensus Statement on Acupuncture
- GW Center for Intergrative Medicine – Dr. Huang has been with the center for over 10 years.