We use hair-thin, disposable needles inserted along body meridians to restore the balance of qi which supports and improves the healing process. Each treatment is tailored and individualized to the patient’s presentation to address their whole health. Electro-Acupuncture can be applied for certain conditions.
Some of the commonly treated conditions include various pains like headaches, low back pain and shoulder/neck pain, women’s diseases including infertility, emotional issues including anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue.
Our adjustments utilize a gentle force to restore bone/muscle relationship through the manipulation of the spine. We also apply other modalities such as heat and massage to loosen up muscles so that the adjustment can be accepted more readily by the body.
Some of the commonly treated conditions include neck and back pain, shoulder and arm pain, headaches, sciatica and leg pain, muscle tightness, etc.
We utilize prepared herbal formulas that can be prescribed to patients to increase the healing effect of the acupuncture treatment. There are over 5000 medicinal substances currently in use and each formula consists of a group of these herbs carefully chosen by the practitioner. These formulas will be individually prescribed and tailored based on the patient’s presentation.
Qi Gong and Tai Chi are mind-body-spirit practices that help improve physical and mental health through various sets of movement and breathing techniques. Qi Gong and Tai Chi movements can be given to patients to help maintain the healing effects of a treatment. We offer classes and seminars of various qi gong and tai chi movements.
Traditionally known as the oldest system of bodywork, Tui Na is a massage technique that originated from ancient China. We use our fingers, hands, or elbows to apply pressure at specific locations to restore the harmonious flow of qi. We can reduce pain as well as improve circulation and lymphatic drainage through Tui Na techniques. Tui Na is usually incorporated into acupuncture treatments to facilitate the healing process.
We use a flame to generate negative pressure for the cups to uplift body tissue layers. Glass cups are placed along specific meridians and the suction force releases the stagnation of qi in the local area to relieve pain. Cupping can also promote the blood circulation of the local tissue to allow for nutrients to enter the injured area. We generally use cupping conjunction with acupuncture to enhance the healing process.
Our Clinic Treats:
- Woman diseases, Infertility
- Chronic pains: Lumbago, Dental pain, Arthritis, Headache, Migraine, Menstrual cramps, Fibromyalgia, Neck, shoulder and scapular pains, Tennis elbow, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Peripheral neuropathy, Car accident or work-related pains
- Nausea and Vomiting from surgery, chemotherapy, pregnancy
- Stroke rehabilitation, Facial paralysis
- Asthma, Chronic bronchitis
- Rhinitis, Sinusitis
- Tinnitus and Meniere’s syndrome
- Gastric and Intestinal disorders
- Diarrhea, Constipation
- High blood pressure, Arrhythmia
- Diabetes, Hypothyroidism
- Chronic urinary tract infection
- Impotence, Chronic prostatitis
- Smoke, Alcohol, Drug addiction
- Weight Control
- Skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, acne
- Stress, Anxiety
- Depression, General fatigue
- Cancer (using herbal medicine and tea to manage the toxic effect from anticancer treatments)